Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A7, 1570B, 1592B

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just got a pair of A7, 2 1592 mixing amps,
    1 1570b power amp, does anybody know how much that stuff is worth? Everything is in pristine condition (showroom). I also got a pair of Flamenco enclosures for wich I'm looking for specs or value.

    Best regards, Richard

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Starteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2005
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry but they are A7 500 .

    Thanks

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they all have little to no value... just send them all my way for disposal..... forums


    seriously... value will depend on the market at the specific time you want to sell (my stuff seems to always sell low forums ), as well as the component compliment for the A7s.....

    maybe you will try a quick listen prior to the sale? you might like them....

    Kind Regards,
    Louped

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LarryGorv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be very interested in buying the 1570B as I have one that is in need of major repair and would like to replace it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.